Welcome to Year 4!
Welcome to Year 4. The teachers are Mrs Williams, Mrs Withers, Mr Reynolds and Mr Hynds.
We have received communication of a little confusion with regards to Home Learning.
We hope the following information further clarifies what was in the Autumn Term Newsletter and what was said at the 'New to Year 4' meetings.
- Maths Home Learning will be handed out on Fridays.
- The children will be given a paper copy to be completed in the yellow maths Home Learning book.
- We will always endeavour to upload the Home Learning to each class blog on a Friday as well.
- Maths Home Learning is due in on a Tuesday.
- The spelling test will be weekly, every Friday, through a dictation.
- The children will be given a paper copy of the spelling list on Fridays to stick in their blue English Home Learning books.
- English Home Learning books are due in on a Tuesday. (The children can use their blue books to practise spellings until Tuesday but should continue to practise until their test on Friday)
- Reading Records are collected in on a Tuesday.
- Reading Records and reading books should be in school daily.
- We expect the children to read aloud, to an adult, a minimum of three times a week.
- We will endeavour to get these collected in, checked and back to the children as soon as possible.